Serial Number Tracking
No more spreadsheets for tracking product serial numbers
Track high-value products individually for warranty and return management.Try it free for 14 days
Trace individual products
Do away with a spreadsheet and manual cross-referencing. Track and trace all your products in an instant with Unleashed.
- Easy set up Simply set serial numbers to your products when you initially set them up in Unleashed.
Unique product identification
Record any unique identification number for a product, whether it’s an ISBN for a book or an IMEI for a phone.
- EASY REPORTING With unique product identification you can easily report on products by warehouse, availability, product code and more. Gain an in-depth insight into your stock with serial numbers.
- DOCUMENT SERIAL NUMBERS AT SALE Choose which serial numbers to assign to product at the point of sale, ship notes or sales invoices.
Meet compliance requirements
Improve accountability by ensuring your products can be traced quickly and easily for quality and compliance purposes.
Manage returns and warranties
With serial number tracking you can reliably manage returns and warranties through accurate records.
- Speed up warning and recall processes Quickly and easily identify the lifecycle of your product to ensure you are meeting compliance and warranty requirements in your industry.
Serial Number Tracking FAQ
Contact us today if you have more questions about how Serial Number Tracking can work for your business.
Can I change the serial number if it was incorrectly entered?Unfortunately, you cannot edit a serial number, however you can remove and add the product with the incorrect serial number. You can do this by creating a stock adjustment to remove the incorrect serialized product and then adding the product in again with the correct serial number using a stock adjustment.
How can I recall a product?There is no specific feature to execute a product recall. But you can recall the item manually by using the credit feature. This is located under the Sales > Credits > Add Credit. This will allow you to choose the sales invoice or part of the sales invoice that you wish to credit. You will need to select return and using the Reason tab you can specify the reason for the recall.
Can I track the serial numbers in the manufacturing process?Yes, this can be done by using the product master record. In this page, you can select the option to serialize or batch track the product. You can serialize both the component product as well as the assembled product. When tracking by serial number, the serial number for each product needs to be entered in assembly.
Can I include the serial numbers on the Invoice given to our customers?Yes, you can. Unleashed automatically displays the serial numbers for the invoiced items on the second page of the sales invoice.
Download FREE Cloud Manufacturing Handbook
- How to use cloud computing for better manufacturing
- Optimize your Bill of Materials with cloud software
- Manage change and avoid implementation failure, and more!
Download our 30 page guide today.