Maintain consistent inventory information across all your sales channels with a master list of goods.
- CONSISTENCY ACROSS CHANNELS Unleashed sends inventory information to your POS, eCommerce or CRM software to ensure all your sales channels have up to date stock information.
- RIGHT PRODUCTS AT THE RIGHT PLACE Use the customisable Warehouses feature to separate certain products for specific sales channels. This makes it easy to have online or in-store only products.
Whether it’s bulk upload or individual input, create products in your Unleashed account the way that suits you best.
- EASY IMPORTING Bulk import or update products by uploading a simple spreadsheet template. Alternatively, import products from your existing eCommerce or POS integrated software.
- Manual creation It’s quick and easy to add new products or update an existing one. Unleashed will store detailed product information such as dimensions, images, sale price tiers and much more.
Make more profitable decisions for your business with detailed information for each product.
- Average Landed Cost Unleashed records the average landed cost for each product, taking into account the purchase price and total costs. With each transaction, Unleashed details how this product cost changes. Maintain accuracy on the true cost of goods for a clearer insight into the value of your goods.
- Stock visibility Track all your goods from purchase to sale with Inventory Reports, or adjust stock quantity and value with a Stock Adjustment. Unleashed helps you efficiently manage your products so you can concentrate on growing your business.
Inventory in your pocket
Take your inventory wherever you go with Unleashed Sales App for iPhone. With mobile stock information at your fingertips, making important sales on the go has never been easier.Learn more
Order Management FAQ
Contact us today if you have more questions about how Order Management can work for your business.
Can I auto-disassemble products with serial or batch numbers?No. During the disassembly, a serial or batch number must be assigned to all the component products, so these disassemblies must be done manually.
Can I have more than one Bill of Material per product?’Only one Bill of Material can be used per product to break it down into component products, however a component product can result from more than one disassembled finished good. For example a box of umbrellas can be disassembled into individual umbrellas, and a crate of umbrellas can also be disassembled into individual umbrellas.
Where do I turn on disassembly?Each product can be toggled as being ‘Can Auto-assemble’ and ‘Can Auto-Disassemble’ on a Bill of Materials. No separate Bill of Materials is needed. Manual disassemblies can be create under the Production menu.