Easily break down your bulk purchases and save time
Buying stock in bulk? Break it down quickly with Disassembly.Try Disassembly free for 14 days
Reduce hidden costs of purchasing stock
Time spent manually breaking down bulk purchases is a hidden cost you can’t account for. Unleashed ensures that every bulk purchase automatically disassembles so you save time, reduce errors and keep costs low.
- No extra setup Easily configure bulk purchases to automatically disassemble into their component parts, ready for sale.
- Allocate costs Apply costs to the disassembly process to get accurate insight for better reporting on your margins.
Don’t keep your customers waiting
Keep your customers happy with quick returns and no delay. Return kitted items to your inventory without complicated processes, making it easy for yourself and your customer.
- QUICK PROCESSING Returned stock can be automatically disassembled so you can quickly process the transaction for your customer.
- MARGIN VISIBILITY Maintain clear oversight of your margins by monitoring disassembled purchases, returns and their costs with Unleashed’s in-depth reporting.
Track where your stock has been, and where it’s going
Do away with inefficient spreadsheets. Use Unleashed’s manual disassembly process to apply serial and batch number tracking to your inventory so you can trace your goods from purchasing to sale.
- Accountability Apply serial and batch tracking numbers to your stock as they’re disassembled into component parts, so you can track their movements.
- CENTRALISED DATA With all your information in Unleashed, you can get rid of error-prone spreadsheets.
Contact us today if you have more questions about how Disassembly can work for your business.
Can I auto-disassemble products with serial or batch numbers?No. During the disassembly, a serial or batch number must be assigned to all the component products, so these disassemblies must be done manually.
Can I have more than one Bill of Material per product?Only one Bill of Material can be used per product to break it down into component products, however a component product can result from more than one disassembled finished good. For example a box of umbrellas can be disassembled into individual umbrellas, and a crate of umbrellas can also be disassembled into individual umbrellas.
Where do I turn on disassembly?Each product can be toggled as being ‘Can Auto-assemble’ and ‘Can Auto-Disassemble’ on a Bill of Materials. No separate Bill of Materials is needed. Manual disassemblies can be create under the Production menu.
Download FREE Cloud Manufacturing Handbook
- How to use cloud computing for better manufacturing
- Optimize your Bill of Materials with cloud software
- Manage change and avoid implementation failure, and more!
Download our 30 page guide today.