Unleashed Implementation Partner Programme
TERMS OF AGREEMENT
To become an Unleashed Implementation Partner, you must complete the following steps:
- Complete the online Unleashed Partner account registration. This incorporates the Unleashed Terms and Conditions of use, and these Terms of Agreement;
- Pay the annual Unleashed Partner Fee during registration;
- Nominate an employee(s) to complete the Unleashed Partner training programme;
- Complete the Unleashed Partner training programme;
- Host a dedicated Unleashed landing area on your website that includes an Unleashed logo and active hyperlink to the Unleashed website (as per the Unleashed Branding Guidelines provided in the Partner Portal).
Unleashed reserves the right to accept or decline any organisation applying to become an Implementation Partner.
Upon registration as an Unleashed Implementation Partner, the following Terms of Agreement shall apply.
The purpose of these terms is to define the operating framework between Unleashed and Implementation Partners.
- Provide access to an Unleashed Implementation Partner portal account*;
- Give each of your nominated employees access to the Unleashed University, a series of online training courses;
- Provide online training programmes for the nominated employees;
- Provide relevant collateral and support to assist you in attaining clients;
- List you as a Partner on the Unleashed website Partner Directory based on the details you provide;
- Provide introductions to potential clients and Referral Partners where applicable;
- Provide online sales demonstration(s) to qualified potential clients as requested;
- Apply a rebate for each client you support who you subscribe to Unleashed;
- Provide onboarding assistance with your first client implementation;
- Provide refresher training to nominated employees where applicable;
- Proactively work to resolve any disputes and assist in complaint resolution.
*Note your Partner Portal account is for the purposes of acquisition, training, system implementation and support of clients who have subscribed or are assessing an Unleashed subscription. You agree that this account is not to be used to undertake any task (provided free or otherwise) that would normally require the client to have a user licence themselves to perform those tasks in the natural running of their business.
- Actively promote Unleashed to your clients;
- Obtain at least three new Unleashed clients per year;
- Actively build a network of accountants, bookkeepers, advisors and any other relevant professionals to generate leads for you by referring Unleashed to their clients;
- Maintain your Unleashed client relationships to ensure customer retention;
- Provide proactive solution support to your Unleashed clients;
- Promote and represent Unleashed in a manner consistent with the Unleashed values (as detailed here);
- Host a dedicated Unleashed landing area on your website that includes an Unleashed logo and active hyperlink to the Unleashed website (as per the Unleashed Branding Guidelines provided in the Partner Portal);
- Ensure that, at all times, one or more of your employees are trained as an Unleashed Implementation Partner;
- Pay client fees in the agreed timeframes (see Terms and Conditions);
- Pay your annual Unleashed Implementation Partner fee;
- Pay any other applicable ad hoc fees as agreed with Unleashed;
- Comply with the Unleashed Terms and Conditions, which are deemed to be part of these Terms of Agreement. If there are any inconsistencies between these Terms of Agreement and the Unleashed Terms and Conditions, Unleashed will resolve these at our discretion.
These Terms of Agreement shall continue until terminated by either party on giving one month’s written notice. Unleashed may vary these Terms of Agreement at any time.