Grow your manufacturing business with smarter inventory management.
Unleashed’s inventory management software is perfectly suited to businesses in the manufacturing industry who require an accurate finished goods cost. Product assemblies, costed purchase orders, multi-currency, and advanced reporting are just a few of Unleashed’s powerful features which make this possible.Try unleashed for free
Every inventory management feature your manufacturing business needs.
Assembly (bills of materials)
- Assemble component products in Unleashed before processing the sale, saving you time, and ensuring an accurate finished goods cost. Completing kitted orders also enables you to track the value of stock used, and calculate any wastage.
- Unleashed allows you to plan ahead to ensure you can always fulfil orders. Allocate stock to future assemblies, and set minimum quantities for products so you are reminded to reorder before you need them for your next sale.
- Get up-to-the-minute stock numbers and sales margins in Unleashed, plus instant updates to your accounting system (when integrated). All transactions are processed in real-time, ensuring you have all the information you need to make better business decisions.
- Unleashed integrates with best-of-breed accounting, eCommerce and POS solutions, saving you time and eliminating the need to re-enter data in a separate program. You can also take advantage of Unleashed’s reporting tools to learn which channel is performing the best.
- Easily keep track of stock across multiple warehouses, in multiple locations (different countries, states or cities are managed with ease). Unleashed lets you know exactly what stock you have, where, and the ability to segregate stock makes reporting a breeze.
- Unleashed lets you seamlessly split sales into multiple shipments. Get what you do have out the door to the customer, and simultaneously order the balance. Ship the remaining items when you’re ready to complete the sale at a later date.
Costed Purchase Orders
- Unleashed lets you add additional costs, such as freight and duty, for each purchase order during the receipting process. This means you know exactly what your products cost you, to ensure you’re setting a profitable sell price.
Buy or sell in any currency
- Buy or sell in any currency with all transactions converted back to your base currency for accurate reporting. If you import stock, this multi-currency capability is an absolute must.
Download FREE Cloud Manufacturing Handbook
- How to use cloud computing for better manufacturing
- Optimize your Bill of Materials with cloud software
- Manage change and avoid implementation failure, and more!
Download our 30 page guide today.
*Newsletters are sent bi-monthly
Thousands of happy customers in 80+ countries.
Manufacturing needs an inventory management software that can provide an accurate cost for finished goods. Get clear visibility of your profits and margins for your manufacturing business today.
“Unleashed allows us to have a hands off approach to our inventory management in a cost effective online system.”
It allows us to focus on our business, and not on the administration of inventory. Unleashed also takes care of the automatic assembly (cartoning) of our products.
“We are able to supply our customers with up to date information and stock when needed.”
Before Unleashed, we had spreadsheets supporting our daily work in the operations department. Having all the information consolidated into one system enables us to respond to requirements in a fraction of the time.
“Syncing with our shopping cart and accounting system is seamless.”
This allows us to organise our stock across a number or warehouses and also frees up a lot of extra time spent on admin work before integrating with Unleashed.
Unleashed: Powerful Manufacturing Inventory Management Software
- Industrial Automation
- Packaging and Containers
- Food manufacturing inventory management
- Renewables and Environment
- Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
- Aviation and Aerospace
- Paper and Forest Products
- Glass, Ceramics and Concrete
- Railroad Manufacture
- Mining and Metals
- Oil and Energy