Dreaming of an easy eCommerce inventory system?
Join thousands of businesses from 80+ countries who have chosen the efficiency and power of this fully cloud-based solution.
Whether you are an online-only start-up, or a traditional firm branching out into new channels, Unleashed will untangle your day-to-day eCommerce operations, giving you total oversight and control.
Every day, eCommerce companies like yours use Unleashed for:
What Unleashed Software can do for you
Sell anywhere, any time
- Managed integrations with top eCommerce and POS platforms (including Shopify, Amazon and Vend) – plus a built-in B2B eCommerce portal – let you easily sell in multiple locations, on multiple platforms and at multiple price-points.
- A free Mobile Sales App allows your front-line sales staff deliver the best service wherever they are, and access up-to-date stock info for your customers.
- Manage all your sales orders centrally, reconciling with your accountancy software in real-time.
- Generate purchase orders at a click if you sell more stock than you hold.
- Keep an eye on your inventory levels across multiple warehouses and locations, transfer stock-on-hand between warehouses to fulfil customer orders.
- Automatically assemble product bundles or kit sets with Unleashed Auto Assembly. Reserve items that make up the product kit set/bundle to make sure you have what you need to build finished products.
Get low stock alerts so you don’t fall below minimum stock levels or get caught out of stock on your most popular products.
- Manage your entire stock take process in Unleashed, and keep your retail business running while you complete a stock count in your own time.
Manage pricing and sales info centrally
- Replace your spreadsheets and centralise your suppliers’ and customers’ information in Unleashed.
- Pre-set tier pricing based on your customers buying pattern and speed up your quoting process. Transact in multiple currencies, letting Unleashed take the manual work out of conversion.
- Separate freight and handling fees from your sales for more accurate reporting on sales and margins.
- Eliminate errors by automating orders – freeing your staff for more value-adding work.
Unparalleled vision and scale
- Powerful business intelligence features turn your data into actionable insights. Pinch and zoom to find your best-performing staff, stock items, channels or stores – or find the products that pull the best margins at a glance. The options are endless.
- Keep stakeholders up to date with accurate templated reports – and calculate commissions with confidence with the most accurate sales information available.
- Leverage the apps ecosystem to maximize your success. Unleashed integrates with leading accounting (Xero and Quickbooks), CRM (Salesforce), and eCommerce apps (Shopify and Amazon) – to create a seamless end-to-end solution.
Upcoming live webinar: Unleashed Lunchtime Tour
Time: Every Wed at 12:30 pm (UK Time) | Duration: 25 min incl. Q&A
How Unleashed can help scale your eCommerce business
Unleashed is a sophisticated software platform for product companies, with inventory management at its heart. With Unleashed you radically slash admin time and reduce errors by creating a sole source of truth within your business – one that is accessible to any employee from any location. Unleashed lets you:
Integrate with all your eCommerce tools
Unleashed features plug-and-play integrations with Shopify (New features), Amazon, Vend and Magento – and can connect with other solutions via EDI. With Unleashed at the core of your eCommerce operation you create a single, central view of all your sales, inventory and suppliers that’s accurate and up to date.
Synch live with your accounting platform
Connect with fulfilment partners
Use connectors like ShipTheory to automate and co-ordinate your fulfilment and deliveries. Use multiple different couriers – and reduce your delivery costs – while putting your customers’ experience first.
Want to see multi-channel eCommerce inventory management in action?
In this 11 minute on-demand webinar Tasmin Kirkley demonstrates how Unleashed manages Sales Orders from multiple inputs. Watch as she fulfils shipments, orders stock, completes partial shipments and monitors margins all within one platform.
Volcano Coffee manages their sales & inventory with Unleashed
See how Volcano Coffee Works drove their international expansion by using Unleashed to manage their multichannel eCommerce. With an integrated Shopify store for D2C sales – plus the Unleashed B2B eCommerce portal – they handled dramatic growth, without needing to grow their team.
Every feature your business needs
With Unleashed you can seamlessly split large sales into multiple shipments. Get the stock you do have out to the customer, and simultaneously order the balance. Ship the remaining items at a later date when you’re ready to complete the sale.
BUY AND SELL IN ANY CURRENCY
Buy and sell in any currency with all transactions converted back to your base currency for accurate reporting. If you import stock, this multi-currency capability is an absolute must.
MULTI-WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT + DROPSHIPPING
Easily keep track of stock across multiple warehouses, in multiple cities or countries. You can fulfil from multiple warehouses on a single order. Or opt to hold no stock for a dropshipping approach on selected products.
COSTED PURCHASE ORDERS
Unleashed lets you add additional costs, such as freight and duty, for each purchase order during the receipting process. This means you know exactly what your products cost you, to ensure you’re setting a profitable sell price.
A BUILT-IN B2B ECOMMERCE PLATFORM
The Unleashed B2B eCommerce store gives you a dedicated – and fully customisable – online portal for your on-account buyers. B2B store users save hours of admin by letting their buyers self-service, and avoid the inevitable errors that come from copying sales orders from email or over the phone. Explore the B2B Store’s full functionality here.
Use Unleashed’s advanced reporting tools, including the Business Intelligence module, to monitor your sales – and keep a laser focus on hard-to-track costs that affect your margins. Discover which products are moving fastest – and earning the most profit – based on location, channel, and more.