What is a Sales Invoice?
A Sales Invoice is an itemized list or statement that provides the customer a list of goods that they have received from the business that they purchased items from.
Using Sales Invoices in Unleashed
In Unleashed, you (as a business owner) can use the Sales Invoice function to create, edit and send invoices to customers quickly and easily. This allows you to have the flexibility of customizing invoices to suit your purposes, and enhances the transparency of the sales process.
The following diagram demonstrates the Sales Process in Unleashed and where creating a Sales Invoice fits in that process.
Tips about Unleashed Sales Invoices
There are two forms of invoicing that you can use in Unleashed that is controlled by the Order Management feature.
1. When Order Management is off:
- You can have a separate Sales Invoice for every sales order created, and
- You can use the new Sales Invoice page to view and maintain sales invoices, email and print invoices as well.
2. When Order Management is on:
- You can perform part invoicing
- Create multiple invoices and shipments per sales order
- You can view and manage invoices from the Invoice Enquiry report page
- And you can use advanced features in the Sales Invoice page, i.e., Adding and removing lines, deleting etc.
See Invoice Enquiry for more information.