Unleashed allows you to auto-assemble kit-set products which speeds up your business processes. Auto assembly allows you to have your products assembled within Unleashed before the product is physically assembled, speeding up your sales processes. Follow the process below to get started, and click the links for more information on the highlighted terms!
This feature works in Unleashed in the following steps:
- Create a product
- Set your product up to auto-assembly enabled
- Create a Bill of Materials (BOM), picking the required component products.
- When your sales order is created, and the auto-assembled product is added, then all of the necessary components are automatically added.
This Bill of Materials page is used to pick the component products for the kit-set BOM setup.
Industries where this would be useful are:
- Furniture retail stores where couches and one or two seater are made up to become a lounge suite to be sold to customers.
- Car parts companies that customers need various car parts based on their needs.
- Wine making where the owners have a vineyard and wish to use Unleashed to create and run a production run for her wine making.
Some workflow examples could include:
- John has a furniture retail store and he wants to assemble a lounge suite to sell in his show-room. His lounge suite consists of a two seat and three seat couches and also a single seat chair. Therefore, it makes sense for John to use Unleashed’s Auto-Assembly function to assemble his kit-set.
- Lisa owns a vineyard and wishes to use Unleashed to create and run a production run for her wine making. She needs to bulk manufacture her product. The production run would include important factors such as bottling, corking, and labelling a pallet of her wine.
Saving you time with automated processes, Unleashed’s auto-assembly makes manufacturing and kitting easy.