You cannot add to an existing BoM
- If you edit an Assembly you cannot add it to an existing Bill of Materials; the existing BOM stays the same.
You cannot adjust Assemblies for auto-assembled products
- You cannot adjust Assemblies for auto-assembled products because it is linked to the sales order.
Adding Supplier Costs
- If you have added supplier costs prior to adding additional products to the Assembly or adjusting products to the Assembly, then the costs are adjusted accordingly.
Adjusting Assemblies does affect the Average Landed Cost
- Any adjustment to the Assembly does affect the average landed cost of the products.
Viewing Assembly details
- To view Assembly details, you need to go into the actual Assembly itself. Currently, there is no report in Unleashed that provides this information.
See Tips on editing Assemblies in Unleashed Help for more detailed information.
Article by Melanie Chan in collaboration with our team of Unleashed Software inventory and business specialists. Melanie has been writing about inventory management for the past three years. When not writing about inventory management, you can find her eating her way through Auckland.