Just like online accounting platforms, CRM systems and more, the benefits that inventory software can bring to a
Inventory management and beyond
From our core inventory management role we’ve evolved into a powerful business management solution for product-based industries. Our features include:
- A B2B eCommerce store, with guest payments
- A mobile sales app
- Production module with serial number and batch tracking
- Purchasing and supplier management, International Commerce Codes functionality, and advanced shipping
- A powerful business intelligence toolset called BI Vision
We integrate with a wide-range of best-of-breed business apps, like Shopify, Lightspeed, Salesforce and many more. And we’re constantly evolving our product with new features as they’re requested.
Unleashed helps manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers grow with real-time inventory accuracy they can trust. We enable SMEs to:
SAY GOODBYE TO STOCKOUTS
SAVE VALUABLE TIME
TAKE CONTROL OF INVENTORY
GET MAGNIFICENT MARGINS
SCALE AT SPEED
CATER TO COMPLEX ORDERS
EVOLVE YOUR SALES
‘Why Unleashed?’ Handout
How we work with you
SEND US YOUR DETAILS
Either book a time with our partner team directly – or fill out the form here, and tell us how we can help
FREE SCOPING SESSION
We arrange a scoping session with you and your client
WE GET THEM ONBOARD
We onboard the client, getting their inventory management up and running quickly and easily
How does Unleashed benefit you?
Unleashed helps a huge variety of companies around the world – but we’re particularly useful to businesses that
- Need to report on margins in detail
- Need a traceable audit trail
- Hold stock in multiple locations
- Sell stock at multiple price points
- Manufacture their own products
- Use a third party to make their products
- Break down bulk products or assemble products into kits/bundles
- Have multi-level assemblies
- Use logistics providers
- Sell across multiple channels (B2B & B2C)
- Need to track inventory with serial numbers
What solutions do different companies need?
Find answers to the questions accountants typically have about Unleashed.
The building of finished goods in line with a bill of materials (BOM).
A method of product tracking that involves grouping products together, from creation right through to sale. It enables continuous monitoring of a component or ingredient throughout the manufacturing or assembly process.
Bill of materials (BOM)
A type of eCommerce site where a product can be sold by multiple third parties, but the transaction is processed by the marketplace owner. Examples include the Amazon Marketplace and eBay.
Purchase orders processing (POP)
The recording of purchase orders and managing of ordered goods once they are received. Purchase orders are typically used to track goods as they are bought and receipted into the warehouse.
Sales order processing (SOP)
Stock keeping unit (SKU)
A company’s use of external businesses to cover elements of their distribution and fulfilment services. Often abbreviated to 3PL, or sometimes TPL.